Date: September 29, 2017
- Chen showed a homemade, $2,000 AI system that classifies and separates cucumbers so that an elderly Japanese woman wouldn’t have to.
- Chen showed an AI agent that summarizes reports.
- Next, Chen showed a video of AI robots doing a simple task.
- Then Chen showed how the Washington Post uses AI to write stories.
- Tom Kaneshige writes the Zero One blog covering digital transformation, AI, marketing tech and the Internet of Things for line-of-business executives.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.