Date: October 4, 2017
- Alongside committing investment, Worldpay has formed a commercial partnership with the leading machine learning, fraud prevention company, to help further accelerate the development of fraud prevention services for Worldpay’s own merchant customers.
- “Featurespace and Worldpay will combine our considerable technology and experience to protect merchants against the ongoing fight against fraud and risk.
- Mark Kimber, Chief Information Officer at Worldpay, said: “We are delighted to be partnering with Featurespace, a business with world-class machine learning technology.
- Worldpay also expects to use Featurespace’s technology to enhance its own capabilities in areas such as the development of Intelligent Payment services.
- As part of the agreement, Worldpay will licence Featurespace’s advanced behavioural analytics technology for a number of key use cases, including risk management and fraud prevention for merchants.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.