Date: November 11, 2016
- Worldwide, some 1500 companies in AI are using Nvidia chips, he said.
- Intel reported data center chip sales of $4.5 billion for the third quarter, nearly 20 times Nvidia’s sales in the quarter.
- But Huang touted a growing ecosystem of developers and startups in the field choosing to rely on Nvidia’s chip platform.
- The company’s growing data center chip sales still pale in comparison to Intel, the market leader.
- Intel intc has tried to short-circuit Nvidia’s data center push by offering a very different kind of chip.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.