Date: October 1, 2016
- Its chief financial officer told investors that “the vast majority of the growth comes from deep learning by far.” The term “deep learning” came up 81 times during the 83-minute earnings call.
- Why Deep Learning Is Suddenly Changing Your Life Decades-old discoveries are now electrifying the computing industry and will soon transform corporate America.
- Google’s DeepMind, for instance, has already been accomplishing startling things by combining deep learning with a related technique called reinforcement learning.
- Finally, within machine learning is the smaller subcategory called deep learning.
- Now, though, almost all of Watson’s 30 component services have been augmented by deep learning, according to Watson CTO Rob High.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.