- WattzOn is the first utility data access provider to implement machine learning to quickly extract and validate (QEV) utility bill data.
- The QEV Utility Data platform is a cost-effective, highly scalable solution that replaces the current practice of collecting utility data via costly, labor-intensive methods.
- WattzOn today announced the launch of QEV Utility Data, a software platform upgrade powered by machine learning to help customers more quickly acquire validated utility data.
- Platform components driven by machine learning include:
WattzOn’s customers access the platform through big data APIs and white-label hosted solutions.
- In addition, we’ve made advances in machine learning applied to time-series data, a type of data prevalent in the energy industry.”
To learn more about WattzOn’s QEV Utility Data platform, contact Jon Enberg, VP of Business Development, jon.enberg(at)wattzon.com
Partners across the U.S. use WattzOn’s software platform to rapidly acquire customer utility data, analyze the data for actionable insights and engage consumers to increase solar adoption and deliver verified energy savings.