Date: June 9, 2017
- In order to overcome the challenge, transcosmos established the AI / Machine learning Promotion Office which drives “democratization of machine learning” and kicked off the project, “1 data scientist for 1 division”.
- Still, it has been a bottleneck for Japanese businesses to “democratize machine learning” as it is a severe challenge to hire and develop data scientists who can master AI and machine learning.
- transcosmos analytics Inc. , a wholly-owned subsidiary of transcosmos inc. launched an initiative to deploy the world’s most advanced machine learning automation / AI platform “DataRobot” to transcosmos’s Service and Administrations divisions and develop over 100 data scientists, the masters of DataRobot.
- In fact, AI and machine learning are not born smart.
- Jeremy will deliver a keynote speech on AI DATA Summit Day 2, scheduled on June 7.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.