Date: July 1, 2017
- Such is the potential power of the IoT, and C3 IoT is right in the middle of it all.
- While C3 IoT itself is a bit of an unknown at this point, its founder, Tom Siebel, is quite well known in the IT world.
- C3 IoT results for fiscal year 2017, ended March 31, 2017, included 600 percent year-over-year bookings growth, 65 percent revenue growth year over year, and cash-positive operations.
- So the early returns are in: Little C3 IoT is carving out a leadership role in the first inning of the IoT era, and a lot of the big guys find themselves chasing it.
- As C3 IoT CEO, Siebel is once again working on a market leadership position in one of the fastest-growing software markets in the history of information technology.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.