Date: June 15, 2017
- Not long after that Atari work came out,
- Vicarious’ Schema Networks, on the other hand, think more like humans do—at least according to Phoenix.
- “You observe the entire scene in Atari games.
- In each scenario, Schema Networks outplayed the deep reinforcement learning networks’ highest scores.
- The problem with deep reinforcement learning networks, he says, is they are essentially trial and error.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.