Date: October 6, 2017
- NetSpeed announced its technology for optimizing SoC interconnects using supervised machine learning to explore patterns in interconnect design data.
- Altair’s focus is on engineering simulation, with tools for HPC resource management and IoT data analytics.
- The annual conference for design and verification features keynotes by Bosch’s Horst Symanzik on the design challenges of consumer MEMS products, plus a discussion of virtual prototyping of automotive electronics by Audi’s Berthold Hellenthal.
- Arm TechCon: Oct. 24-26 in Santa Clara, CA. The Arm ecosystem-focused conference features a number of keynotes from Arm on subjects from the value of IoT data to state-of-the-art silicon process technologies.
- Ncore 3 is a distributed heterogeneous cache coherent on-chip interconnect that allows both AMBA CHI and ACE processor clusters and accelerators to operate as fully coherent peers in the same chip.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.