Date: October 5, 2017
- A demonstration that best illustrated the power of the new integrated Google was a live translation featuring a woman speaking Swedish — while wearing wireless Google Pixel Buds headphones — to a person holding a Google Pixel phone and speaking English.
- Machine learning (ML) has already revolutionised the photography workflow by taking pictures, adding effects, and most importantly finding images in a large collection.
- The modern smart phone era, as kicked off by the launch of the first iPhone 10 years ago, is now mature.
- Google continues to advance software technology to build better machine learning models.
- ML powers the Google Assistant that lets us do Google searches by simply asking questions.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.