Date: December 31, 2016
- But it will take a few more years before it becomes mainstream,” said Ken Leung, co-founder of the Hong Kong firm.
- And Nello Cristianini, an AI professor at Britain’s Bristol University, said there was a need for users and regulators to recognise potential abuses of AI technology.
- The experts are quick to brush off fears that AI technology could spawn the arrival of “Skynet”, the insidious computer network that dominates humans in the
- Deep learning technology is a subset of machine learning.
- Technology data and research firm CB Insights said in December that 137 AI-linked start-ups had been acquired around the world since 2011, with 40 this year alone.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.