Date: October 7, 2017
- An experiment designed to give everyone the chance to experience the enormous potential of machine learning: it is the Google Teachable Machine.
- The code of the Teachable Machine experiment is open source and anyone can draw inspiration or modify it to give life to the most disparate projects.
- When it comes to machine learning, thought goes straight to a complex technology, made of algorithms and codes, by its very nature difficult to understand to non-professionals.
- This is obviously a simple example, reduced to the minimum terms when compared to what is the enormous potential of machine learning, but fully achieves the objective of facilitating the understanding of the dynamics that make up the foundation of technology.
- The web application is similar to experiments like ‘Quick, Draw!’ or ‘Autodraw’, quite easy to use.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.