Date: October 8, 2017
- HYDERABAD: With traditional IT job roles vanishing, techies in Hyderabad are turning to short-term courses and degrees to stay in the race, according to edutech startups.
- “I was employed as a software developer with a leading IT firm but decided to explore opportunities in Data Analytics, which is generating a lot of job roles.
- “As per Nasscom estimates, by 2022 nearly 37% of the Indian workforce will be in jobs de manding radically diffe rent skillsets.
- Data provided by the Indian arm of Silicon Valley online edutech startup Udacity shows Hyderabad techies are preferring courses in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Analysis and SelfDriving Cars–all emerging technologies predicted to generate jobs in the future.
- According to apex IT body Nasscom , virtual reality, big data analytics, artificial intelligence , Internet of Things, cloud computing, robotic process automation , social and mobile, and 3-D printing are the eight emerging technologies where 55 new job roles will open up.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.