Date: September 10, 2017
- This is the first drone pilot programme which will be conducted in America, the statement added.
- In the light of the damage caused, drone startup CyPhy is teaming up with the disaster relief organisation American Red Cross and UPS Foundation to help recovery in the disaster-stricken areas.
- Hurricane Harvey left a wave of destruction in Texas and hurricane Irma and Jose are now threatening Florida.
- A CyPhy tethered drone will provide aerial observation from 400 feet above the ground.
- The partnership will now begin a pilot to asses damage and assist with relief, according to a joint statement released by them.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.