Date: February 5, 2015
- Human intelligence has evolved over millions of years.
- Our highly complex IT systems must become much more autonomic and resilient, capable of self-healing when failures occur and self-protecting when attacked.
- What really concerns me are the highly complex IT systems that we’re increasingly dependent on in our every day life.
- We are increasingly developing highly complex socio-technical systems in areas like health care, education, government and cities.
- These complex systems are composed of many different kinds of components, intricate organizations and highly different structures, all highly interconnected and interacting with each other.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.