Date: April 7, 2017
- This initiative makes its machine learning technologies and expertise available to collaboratively work with semiconductor companies to develop new ML-based EDA products.
- In addition to announcing release of the Machine Learning (ML) Characterization Suite, a product that uses machine learning to reduce standard cell, memory, and I/O characterization time, the company also launched Machine Learning (ML) Labs.
- The event will be entirely focused on PCIe 4.0 connectivity and will feature a panel of speakers representing all of the critical functions in chip design including PHY, Verification IP, ASIC design, and controllers including NVMe.
- Solido Design Automation announced an interesting direction for the company after the experience they have gained over the past twelve years with machine learning.
- ARM bundled several system-level IP for embedded and IoT applications into a single design kit aimed to complement the Cortex-M processor family.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.