Date: October 24, 2016
- “Machine learning is shifting from an academic discipline to an industrial tool,” Choi said, quoting John Langford, a leading machine learning research scientist.
- Machine learning is a type of AI that provides computers with the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed.
- SEOUL, Oct. 24 (Yonhap) — Artificial intelligence (AI) will be indispensable in future industries and, notably, machine learning and deep learning will be an “ultimate solution” for the sector, a South Korean professor said Monday.
- Deep learning, meanwhile, is a new area of machine learning research where a computer emulates the way the human brain creates patterns from data and processes them.
- Earlier, the government said it will push to nurture AI and other areas with new growth engines.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.