Date: September 12, 2017
- The funding round comes just over a year after the business secured seed investment led by Praetura Capital.
- Manchester-based data analytics company Peak, whose clients include Morrisons, AstraZeneca and The Economist, has secured £2.5m in series A funding in a round led by venture capital firm MMC Ventures.
- In MMC Ventures, we believe we have found the perfect partner and we’re delighted to welcome them into the company.”
- This round of funding will enable us to further develop both our technology and our team, while accelerating our commercial growth.”
- Richard Potter, co-founder and chief executive of Peak, said: “We have seen incredible traction since launching our service in 2016.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.