- Partnership on AI Strengthens Its Network of Partners and Announces First Initiatives
Since we came together to form the Partnership on AI to Benefit People and Society (Partnership on AI), we have been uplifted by support from around the world, with enthusiasm about our mission, tenets, and goals coming from companies, nonprofits, and academics alike.
- First, twenty-two new organizations will be joining the Partnership on AI, with more to come in the future.
- More information about these initiatives will be available soon, and we will work together with our Partners and others to shape them.
- The eight new for-profit Partners are eBay, Intel, McKinsey & Company, Salesforce, SAP, Sony, and Zalando, along with start-up Cogitai.
- The Partnership is very grateful for the support and interest we have received so far and invite others to participate in our efforts.
Date: May 22, 2017
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.