Date: May 30, 2017
- Nvidia wants create a virtual world — what it’s calling a Holodeck — where machine learning can be developed and artificial intelligence can self train.
- Nvidia is no stranger to machine learning.
- The company’s driverless concept car, BB8, also got a showing today, but Nvidia isn’t stopping at driverless cars.
- If you want a vision of the future, imagine a robot playing hockey, forever.
- Nvidia took to the stage at Computex in Taipei today, talking up the future of artificial intelligence and machine learning, all powered by its GPU computing technology and what it’s calling the Isaac Initiative.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.