Date: June 5, 2017
- Through the NVIDIA HGX Partner Program, NVIDIA is providing each ODM with early access to the NVIDIA HGX reference architecture, NVIDIA GPU computing technologies and design guidelines.
- As the overall demand for AI computing resources has risen sharply over the past year, so has the market adoption and performance of NVIDIA’s GPU computing platform.
- HGX is an ideal reference architecture for cloud providers seeking to host the new NVIDIA GPU Cloud platform.
- The NVIDIA GPU Cloud platform manages a catalog of fully integrated and optimized deep learning framework containers, including Caffe2, Cognitive Toolkit, MXNet and TensorFlow.
- Computex — NVIDIA today launched a partner program with the world’s leading original design manufacturers (ODM) — Foxconn, Inventec, Quanta and Wistron — to more rapidly meet the demands for AI cloud computing.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.