Date: October 11, 2017
- Beyond retargeting, deep learning is being used in shops to create improved customer lifetime value through automatic feature learning.
- While deep learning and machine learning are both members of the artificial intelligence family, they are significantly different.
- In order to sate our appetite for AI, deep learning is coming to the fore.
- Although both are capable of making decisions based on data, deep learning systems use more data, which is filtered through a greater number of layers (or neural systems).
- As the picture suggests, we can think of deep learning as machine learning’s heavier, wiser sibling.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.