Date: December 9, 2016
- At the end of the first invited talk of the day, DeepMind announced its new open-source Reinforcement Learning platform DeepMind Lab.
- While it is unclear who (if anyone) will win out and become the dominant AI research platform, we are excited.
- Themes continued along improvements in Reinforcement Learning and Deep Learning, as well as more broadly used machine learning techniques and their applications.
- While DeepMind’s Lab might be one of the newest, it is not the only player in the AI research platform space.
- In June 2015, Microsoft launched Project Malmo as a AI platform built on top of Minecraft.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.