Date: October 3, 2017
- But this one is. “ says Oracle, Chairman and CTO, Larry Ellison
Ellison introduced Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud, the world’s first 100 percent self-driving autonomous database, and new automated cyber defence applications that detect and remediate attacks in real time.
- Cost savings are multiplied because Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud consumes less compute and storage than Amazon, with lower manual administration costs.
- With total automation based on machine learning, Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud eliminates the human labor required to manage a database by enabling a database to automatically upgrade, patch and tune itself while running.
- Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud is designed to deliver industry-leading database technology performance with unmatched flexibility, enterprise scale and simplicity.
- The new Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud includes a revolutionary new machine learning engine and has a focus on cybersecurity use cases.
“Now, I don’t use the word revolutionary new technology every year here at Oracle OpenWorld.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.