Date: June 12, 2017
- The Feedforward Neural Network (FNN) is the most commonly used Artificial Neural Network (ANN) architecture.
- So if you have the sheet music for Mozart’s last symphony, then it’s hard to say that two people would perform the sheet music in identical ways.
- This was motivated by the Siamese Neural Network in computer vision , but in reverse.
- Fig 6 shows a three layer feedforward neural network with one hidden layer.
- We’ll be using the MIDI file format for this project as it’s similar to digital sheet music.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.