Date: September 24, 2017
- The dependence on visas (for Indian companies) has, however, come down.
- Chandrasekhar said the industry should not be worried about protectionism as the number of visas issued has not changed.
- Industry body Nasscom is expecting the USD 150-billion Indian IT industry to deliver a strong performance next fiscal on revival in tech spends of the financial sector and demand growth from the US clients.
- Nasscom has already set up a centre focusing on Internet of Things or IoT in Bengaluru.
- “These CoEs are a platform to connect companies in these emerging areas, especially in terms of finding mentors.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.