Date: October 12, 2017
- Earlier this year, Microsoft combined its three main services, Windows 10, Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite into a single, all-encompassing service: Microsoft 365.
- The arrival of Microsoft 365 is the latest stage of the company’s move towards a service-oriented model.
- Office 365 launched at the start of the decade and is now the world’s most used cloud application.
- Whereas Microsoft Office on mobile was a key selling point for Windows Phone, getting its apps on as many devices as possible is the new strategy.
- However Anderson said EMS is the fastest selling product in its history, with Microsoft InTune alone having more than 50 million licensees.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.