Date: May 2, 2017
- “Blue chip firms like IBM and TCS are investing heavily in machine learning.
- It will need civil, electronic and computer science engineers to work cohesively to design it.
- The work they outsource will be to startups that are keeping up with these tech trends,” said Purushottaman of NASSCOM.
- While a plethora of options at hand is convenient, reaching an informed decision could be cumbersome.
- Choosing a course after school can be confusing as a simple no or yes can be career-changing.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.