Date: September 28, 2017
- Advances in machine learning provides a means to spot fake goods.
- New York City – Many businesses are concerned about their products being copied and distributed as counterfeit goods.
- – Many businesses are concerned about their products being copied and distributed as counterfeit goods.
- Machine learning solution The research has been led by Professor Lakshminarayanan Subramanian and it fits with the research field of ‘knowledge discovery in databases’ (KDD).
- The video below explains more about the technology:The developments in machine learning were recently presented to the annual KDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining , which this year took place in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.