Date: June 8, 2016
- Disclaimer: ©2015, ARK Investment Management LLC. All content is original and has been researched and produced by ARK Investment Management LLC (“ARK”) unless otherwise stated.
- This technique takes tremendous processing power and typically is done on high performance servers with multiple GPUs.
- Information contained in ARK content has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed.
- Servers built for machine learning, however, will need an additional ingredient – graphics processing units (GPUs).1 ARK estimates2 that GPUs could comprise up to 75% of the value of these servers as machine learning becomes a primary workload.
- Machine learning – software that gets smarter by learning from data – is exploding in popularity.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.