Date: June 29, 2017
- With machine learning we may still have pre-defined features, and that is the differentiation between machine learning and deep learning.
- Advances in analytics allow prior design data and trends to be examined (mined) and used to guide design decisions at the earliest stages of the design flow.
- For machine learning, the starting point is statistical and not deterministic, and it does involve a database because you have to learn from experience.
- These same methods can be used to discover and provide context that drives the training and development of machine learning engines.
- Machine learning can bring improvements in productivity by 10X, reduction in characterization time by weeks, and the reduction in the number of resources.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.