Date: April 1, 2017
- Currently, it’s selling at over $100 per share, primarily driven by the company’s rapid penetration into the expanding machine learning market.
- In November 2015 when NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang proposed that “machine learning is high performance computing’s first killer app for consumers,” there was only sketchy evidence to back up that claim.
- IBM, meanwhile, is exploring ways to combine physical and machine learning models to deliver more reliable weather predictions.
- For example, Microsoft researchers have looked at using machine learning to provide accurate weather forecasts without the need for any meteorological simulations.
- It likely that AI and machine learning will soon be integrated into all data analytics/big data applications as we know them today.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.