Date: February 4, 2017
- Salesforce users don’t need to do anything to leverage the machine learning capabilities.
- Machine learning, which represents one type of artificial intelligence, is joined at the hip with big data.
- Other potential applications in the IT services space are just in their infancy.
- It’s innovation,” he said. “The MSP is going to be taking care of strategy and architecture,” Pekelman continued. “That, the machine can’t do.”
- Broad adoption of powerful cloud computing has unleashed innovation in artificial intelligence technologies, and 2017 is poised to be the year that AI and machine learning applications make their way into the hands of the general public.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.