Date: June 8, 2017
- Machine Learning tends to dismiss arbitrary behaviours. It is up to us to make sure it does not replace these with inappropriate over-generalisations.
- ML, admittedly, requires the use of specific statistical and IT skills that few people yet have, or have needed in manufacturing.
- Machine Learning, on the other hand, absorbs and develops itself using all available data, regardless of the volume.
- The machine also avoids human intelligence’s ‘cognitive biases’ that translate into imperfect selections of available data and inappropriate decision making.
- Machine Learning (ML) can seem impenetrable to anyone unfamiliar with it.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.