Date: May 29, 2017
- In Suzhou, leading artificial intelligence companies can get about $800,000 in subsidies for setting up shop locally, while Shenzhen, in southern China, is offering $1 million to support any A.I. project established there.
- The Defense Department found that Chinese money
into American artificial intelligence companies — some of the same ones it had been looking to for future weapons systems.
- Much of China’s artificial intelligence push is similarly peaceful.
- Beijing is backing its artificial intelligence push with vast sums of money.
- Numerous provinces and cities are spending billions on developing robotics, and a part of that funding is likely to go to artificial intelligence research.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.