Date: January 20, 2015
- A subset of machine learning, known as deep learning, accounts for much of the latest excitement.
- The revival of interest owes much to machine learning, an approach that deliberately steers clear of analogies with human thinking.
- Computer security and fraud detection are also high on the list of many AI companies.
- Foremost among these is machine learning, which involves training machines to identify patterns and make predictions by crunching vast amounts of data.
- The newcomers to AI believe that the technology has finally caught up with the hopes, bringing a heightened level of intelligence to computers.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.