Date: January 3, 2016
- Interset brings artificial intelligence to the fight against enterprise threats, regardless of the source using machine learning techniques that leverage advanced malware scanning algorithms.
- Enterprises battling cyber-threats can find a new ally in threat management platform from Interset that combines Machine Learning with a massive data repository to identify suspected malware that would otherwise go undetected.
- Setup consists of defining the how’s, why’s, and where’s of data collection, which can then be analyzed using self-evolving algorithms that are powered by the device’s machine learning capabilities.
- Data ingestion and processing are the key tasks of the I-DG, which is managed via a browser based console.
- Wizards and interactive help screens smooth the process of creating use cases, which in essence are administrator-defined policies.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.