Date: September 24, 2016
- What this obfuscated was that the deep neural network was learning how to master each game one at a time.
- I would like to play one, know that it is safely encoded in my neural network and move to the next one.”
- There is no neural network in the world yet that can be trained to both identify images, play Space Invaders and listen to music.”
- The same neural network couldn’t, for example, flick between two different games and maintain its skill like a human would.
- This is where Hadsell’s area of expertise (pdf) in continual deep learning comes in.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.