Date: December 18, 2016
- “Every company that has an interest in automating a service has access to or uses some sort of platform like Amazon Mechanical Turk.
- According to Mary Gray, senior researcher at Microsoft, the firm’s UHRS is “very similar” to Amazon Mechanical Turk.
- Microsoft’s Bishop said that in the near-future, AI systems will likely be trained using a mix of human-led, supervised learning and unsupervised learning.
- A common technique for teaching AI systems to perform these tricky tasks is by training them using a very large number of labeled examples.
- And there are many other forums, subReddits, and organizing platforms online, as well.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.