Date: August 4, 2017
- IBM Machine Learning hub reiterates our mission to partner and prepare enterprises for the cognitive era by unleashing the potential of machine learning through models that are constantly improving by analyzing new data to generate real-time results which benefit businesses,” Sharma added.
- Today, it is the entry point to the cognitive era, enabling enterprises to drive critical insights.
- Businesses are increasingly using machine learning to support advanced analytics across a growing range of industries and initiatives,” said Gaurav Sharma, Vice President – IBM India Software Labs and Growth – IBM India and South Asia. “With India’s focus on Digitization, it’s an apt time for organizations to make this transition.
- The Bengaluru ML hub is an addition to IBM’s growing ML Hubs, similar to the ones in Toronto, San Jose, California, Beijing, Boblingen, and at IBM’s Silicon Valley Lab.
- Recently, IBM scientists managed to cram 330TB of uncompressed data into a small cartridge that fits in your palm, setting a new world record.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.