Date: August 3, 2017
- IBM has just made their new Watson Machine Learning (WML) service generally available this week.
- I for one welcome our new computer overlords
Not content with beating humans at quiz shows, IBM is moving forward with its Watson Machine Learning service.
- Here are a few of the cool things:
So, if you’re interested in trying it out, head on over and give IBM’s Watson Machine Learning a whirl.
- Basically, this is a general machine learning system that is run on IBM’s Bluemix.
- The notebook tools is specifically designed for researchers that are looking to learn more about machine learning algorithms.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.