Date: September 11, 2017
- It provides AI, IoT, computing, and storage capabilities that provide enterprises with more innovative, intelligent cloud services.
- Also included are general AI services, including API tools for visual recognition, voice recognition, and natural language.
- Describing EI as “in-depth integration of AI and business services,” Zheng revealed that the service actually includes three types of intelligent cloud services and a heterogeneous computing platform.
- To make this happen, we have to integrate single-point techniques and apply them, together, in sophisticated enterprise scenarios,” he said.
“We’re positioning Huawei Cloud as an enabler of the intelligent world.
- Through Huawei Cloud, we are essentially exposing our most formative achievements and practices in R&D – which we’ve built up over many years – to governments, enterprises, partners, and developers.”
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.