Date: March 23, 2016
- Japan’s marketing industry also was assessing big data, with the online and telecom sectors showing strong interest in analytics for semi-structured data such as access logs, he said, pointing to strong interest in big data analytics also among India’s telco and e-commerce industries.
- Machine learning has brought about renewed innovation in the realm of data analytics, addressing gaps associated with previous tools and bolstering confidence among Asia-Pacific enterprises in big data technologies.
- The HPE executive was speaking Wednesday at the vendor’s Advanced Analytics World Tour in Singapore, which also marked the Asia-Pacific launch of its cloud-based machine learning service, HPE Haven OnDemand.
- “E-commerce companies, for example, are tapping big data analytics to better serve their customers, including analytics in areas like click stream analysis and consumer interactions with online points-of-sale to improve the overall customer experience.”
- “The software industry is on the cusp of a new era of breakthroughs, driven by machine learning, that will power data-driven applications across all facets of life,” he said.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.