Date: June 15, 2017
- Designed as a nearly-impossible-to-conquer follow-up to the regular Pac-Man, the game turned out to be a perfect target for testing complex machine learning algorithms.
- Video games, on the other hand, have proved to be another beast altogether.
- A team of researchers at Microsoft has recently cracked another game, this time creating a novel artificial intelligence system that can get a maximum score on the notoriously difficult video game Ms.
- Recently, Google’s AlphaGo AI beat the world’s best Go player, finally conquering one of the most complex board games on the planet.
- Artificial intelligence researchers have long used games to train their machine learning algorithms.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.