- Cassidy: Machine learning-powered tools can find the best content out on the web, including thought leadership pieces, brand-relevant user-generated content and other content types.
- Marketers grapple with it, but vendors can help achieve this at scale.
eMarketer: What are some concerns marketers may have about automating content marketing or using machine learning to analyze and gather content?
- Cassidy: The biggest obstacle to incorporating user-generated content in advertising is having to ask the content creator’s permission.
- Peter Cassidy, founder and chief product officer of social media content aggregation platform Stackla, spoke with eMarketer’s Maria Minsker about the role machine learning will play in the future of content marketing.
eMarketer: What are the challenges associated with content marketing from a technology perspective?
- Can artificial intelligence technology actually help scale marketers’ use of user-generated content, or is it just too difficult to automate the process of vetting that content?