Date: September 26, 2015
- According to Sachin Bansal, CEO, Flipkart, artificial intelligence is a key differentiator in the fiercely competitive business of online retail.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence are no more restricted to personal assistance technology, smartphone companies are creating.
- At present, Intelligent Agent negotiation system has become a popular tool used in eCommerce with the development of artificial intelligence and Agent Technology.
- It serves as a shopping assistant embodying artificial intelligence, to help users easily discover the item they are looking for on its platform.
- Further, Flipkart owned Myntra is too is reportedly set to introduce apparels designed with the help of data science and artificial intelligence.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.