Date: March 9, 2017
- According to Google, the API can annotate videos stored in Google Cloud Storage, and label each of the objects.
- This API relies on Google’s current vision recognition models, which are also driving video search in YouTube.
- Machine learning and AI has been Google’s core strength, and this has reflected across its range of consumer products.
- For instance, in order for the computer to recognise the picture of a dog, the machine learning algorithm is shown a lot of pictures of dogs.
- Google also announced improvements to its Cloud Vision API which include expansion of meta data from the company’s knowledge graph.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.