Date: December 5, 2014
- The new reCAPTCHA API provides a way to automatically or explicitly render the widget which is also optimized for mobile devices.
- Google has announced a new CAPTCHA API which provides a No CAPTHA experience for most users.
- Seeing that machine learning systems can neutralize reCAPTCHA, Google decided to use risk analysis techniques to automatically figure out if a user is human or a robot.
- A year ago Google introduced an improved version of the visual/audio puzzle, called reCAPTCHA which is using numbers instead of letters.
- Google provides HTML-JS and PHP examples on using the reCAPTCHA API.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.