Date: March 10, 2017
- Google Unveils Cloud Video Intelligence Application
Press Trust of India
Google has unveiled a cloud-based Video Intelligence Application Programming Interface (API) that helps locate the exact frame from a large video database.
- Organisations can now use Video Intelligence API to understand key entities and identify when and where they appear in their video content.
- Video Intelligence API joins the growing family of machine learning APIs that are designed to make it easy for any developer to integrate machine learning into their applications, she added.
- The API quickly annotates videos stored in Google Cloud Storage with video, shot and frame-level context, she said.
- On Video Intelligence API, Li said that it can even provide contextual understanding of when those entities appear; for example, searching for tiger would find all precise shots containing tigers across a video collection in Google Cloud Storage.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.