Date: November 18, 2016
- In September, Google had deployed the Google Neural Machine Translation (GNMT) system in Google Translate for Chinese to English translation.
- Starting next, Google Cloud will also offer more hardware choices for businesses looking to use Google Cloud Platform (GCP). “For Google Compute Engine and Google Cloud Machine Learning, businesses will be able to use GPUs (Graphics Processing Units) that are highly-specialized processors capable of handling the complexities of machine learning applications.
- With the new update, Google Translate will utilise Google’s neural machine translation system for translating phrases and will roll out to eight language pairs.
- Google now tries to rectify it by bringing one of the biggest update to Translate with natural language translation.
- On the other hand, Neural Machine Translation (NMT) considers the entire sentence as an input.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.